LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe's Discussions (159)

Discussions Replied To (147) Replies Latest Activity

"I have one syn that I love the look of but I am allergic to it - I break out from th…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Aug 27, 2012 to Wigs? What type do you prefer? Real hair or synthetic?

44 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Very informative and worded so everyone can understand : )"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Aug 27, 2012 to Wigs? What type do you prefer? Real hair or synthetic?

44 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"I want to know about that too - I asked in another thread but nobody answered - I wo…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Aug 26, 2012 to Follea Gripper wig

14 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by Rose

"I agree BTB it is a combo of both - at least it was for me. Embarrassment that I let…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Aug 24, 2012 to Online dating - Just a reminder and just my opinion

24 Jul 30, 2019
Reply by Demixl

"Klo you may also want to look into the wig maker Matt Yeandel in NYC - I am thinking…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Aug 24, 2012 to Info on Milano & Fortune wigs???

8 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by Klo

"Gee Rose Marie I would really like to know why the Freedom was not made available to…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Aug 24, 2012 to Follea Gripper 2 Sport- Does anyone sleep in their's?

64 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"Carmen can you wear a gripper off your face? I have never really seen a picture of e…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Aug 24, 2012 to Follea Gripper 2 Sport- Does anyone sleep in their's?

64 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"I am so pleased that this discussion was received as I intended it to be. I simply c…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Aug 23, 2012 to Online dating - Just a reminder and just my opinion

24 Jul 30, 2019
Reply by Demixl

"Andrea I would like to hear more about how people lost their money - with any wig ch…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Aug 23, 2012 to Follea Gripper 2 Sport- Does anyone sleep in their's?

64 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"Thanks Starshine - the whole color match thing is what has me worried with the net o…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Aug 15, 2012 to Trying to cope with diffuse AA

36 Aug 28, 2019
Reply by Apple_eve

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service