Jennifer's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I understand your point about social emphasis on hair as something that has been imp…"

Jennifer replied Jun 11, 2013 to What would Darwin say?

65 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by WILDSTAR

"I would find that burdensome as well, Djordje."

Jennifer replied Jun 5, 2013 to How did your friends take you telling them you had alopecia?

41 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by Dorothy

"I developed Alopecia suddenly at age 35. Once my doctor confirmed it was Alopecia, I…"

Jennifer replied Jun 5, 2013 to How did your friends take you telling them you had alopecia?

41 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by Dorothy

"There was a study done at the University of Baghdad that found onion juice promoted…"

Jennifer replied May 23, 2013 to Crushed raw garlic

23 Oct 10, 2021
Reply by MD

"My son is only 2, and I developed AA around a year after he was born. It was hard at…"

Jennifer replied May 22, 2013 to Can you laugh at being bald?

39 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Ivan

"I got my hair on sale. Hee!"

Jennifer replied Nov 21, 2012 to Comments/questions people ask

18 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by chris for hair

"When I first shaved my head, I found that people started treating me like I had canc…"

18 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by chris for hair

"Thanks. My mouth gets ahead of me sometime, and I regretted it for a second. But onl…"

18 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by chris for hair

"Lady stranger at the grocery store: "Oh honey, you need a wig!" Me, in my finest ho…"

Jennifer replied Nov 1, 2012 to Comments/questions people ask

18 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by chris for hair

"That is not an overreaction on your part. That colleague was out of line touching an…"

Jennifer replied Sep 20, 2012 to Difficult moment

16 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by buddhaz

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service