Heather Bloom's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you- likewise."

Heather Bloom replied Jan 30, 2010 to My scalp has stopped burning and my nails are a little better. Is that an indication of hair to come?

20 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Carol Ruiz

"Carol- I most definitely think it responds to hormonal fluctuations. Not to get too…"

Heather Bloom replied Jan 30, 2010 to My scalp has stopped burning and my nails are a little better. Is that an indication of hair to come?

20 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Carol Ruiz

"Firstly, I have Alopecia Areata, so it's not DHT sensitivity. Burning scalp happens…"

Heather Bloom replied Jan 29, 2010 to My scalp has stopped burning and my nails are a little better. Is that an indication of hair to come?

20 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Carol Ruiz

"thank you...i hope so, too."

Heather Bloom replied Jan 26, 2010 to My scalp has stopped burning and my nails are a little better. Is that an indication of hair to come?

20 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Carol Ruiz

"What about those of us who are NOT celiac? What would AA have to do with it? BTW I'v…"

Heather Bloom replied Jan 26, 2010 to Diet & Alopecia?

39 May 19, 2013
Reply by reesespieces5678

"Hi Heather, my name is also Heather Lyn, only with one "n". Just curious, how long d…"

Heather Bloom replied Jan 25, 2010 to My scalp has stopped burning and my nails are a little better. Is that an indication of hair to come?

20 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Carol Ruiz

"Thanks for your responses, I guess time will tell. BTW, I do not have cycles of burn…"

Heather Bloom replied Jan 24, 2010 to My scalp has stopped burning and my nails are a little better. Is that an indication of hair to come?

20 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Carol Ruiz

"Did anyone ever experience color change in their hair from the alopecia?"

Heather Bloom replied Jan 14, 2010 to Grey hair not being affected by alopecia

8 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by will-I-am

"Hi Andrea, I'm in the same boat as you are, having a tough time accepting. I would a…"

Heather Bloom replied Jan 10, 2010 to When did you become okay with it?

13 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

"thanks for the info"

Heather Bloom replied Dec 3, 2009 to Rosacea anyone?

11 May 19, 2010
Reply by Heather L

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service