Carmen Dayhoff's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"If its longer u cld restyle it 'n cut it to b shorter in back.Also putting a cute sc…"

Carmen Dayhoff replied Jun 12, 2010 to My wig is a HOT MESS by the end of the day. HELP!

14 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by welshcakes

"i've never found long synthetics to wk for me.Also curly synthetics don't wk.Putting…"

Carmen Dayhoff replied Jun 12, 2010 to My wig is a HOT MESS by the end of the day. HELP!

14 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by welshcakes

"Bigg hugs to u this morning.We do understand and r here for u on forums.Do allow tho…"

Carmen Dayhoff replied Jun 8, 2010 to Alopecia getting me down

16 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Somaaya

"Donna, I'm glad that you posted on here. That's what our world (AW) is all about, ce…"

Carmen Dayhoff replied Jun 7, 2010 to Can't cope

11 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Maria M Licier

"it was not my fav piece.A frnd recently bought lace-front, mono top and it looks rea…"

Carmen Dayhoff replied Jun 6, 2010 to Lace-front wigs

6 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Alyce Martin

"personally,I was not impressed w' a full-lace wig that i got.I put adhesive on it an…"

Carmen Dayhoff replied Jun 6, 2010 to Lace-front wigs

6 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Alyce Martin

"And a BIGG HUG to go w' that. :)"

Carmen Dayhoff replied Jun 6, 2010 to How do you transition from hair to wig at a job?

34 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Sylvia Smith

"talking(i meant) to ur boss.I wld give facts.Then jus wear it.It may not b anyone's…"

Carmen Dayhoff replied Jun 6, 2010 to How do you transition from hair to wig at a job?

34 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Sylvia Smith

"Well take a deep breath and stop freaking out.Ppl react from our attitude.U did noth…"

34 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Sylvia Smith

"Traci, I would love to read your paper. Idk if you have already turned it in or not,…"

Carmen Dayhoff replied Jun 4, 2010 to Anyone free to help critique an alopecia-related project? :)

15 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Carmen Dayhoff

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service