kevin's Discussions (496)

Discussions Replied To (492) Replies Latest Activity

"there are debates here and participants in his trials and I have seen a lot of posit…"

kevin replied Mar 26, 2022 to Stopped Xeljanz and hairs are falling again. Need help

32 May 7, 2022
Reply by mastros

"Great for you, you have the best drugs in this class, ctp 543 has the best results e…"

kevin replied Mar 26, 2022 to Stopped Xeljanz and hairs are falling again. Need help

32 May 7, 2022
Reply by mastros

"I also warn people that they want to take these drugs thinking of taking it for 5 mo…"

kevin replied Mar 25, 2022 to Stopped Xeljanz and hairs are falling again. Need help

32 May 7, 2022
Reply by mastros

"you can find a long term study of baricitinib of up to 9 years of drug use in a vari…"

kevin replied Mar 25, 2022 to Stopped Xeljanz and hairs are falling again. Need help

32 May 7, 2022
Reply by mastros

"If you have any questions you can ask me since 2014 that I have been following clini…"

32 May 7, 2022
Reply by mastros

"methotrexate associated with cortisone has had few clinical trials with zero efficac…"

kevin replied Mar 24, 2022 to Stopped Xeljanz and hairs are falling again. Need help

32 May 7, 2022
Reply by mastros

"several diseases have lifelong medication and alopecia is an autoimmune disease you…"

kevin replied Mar 24, 2022 to Stopped Xeljanz and hairs are falling again. Need help

32 May 7, 2022
Reply by mastros

"unfortunately, when treatment is stopped, almost all people have a relapse, which is…"

32 May 7, 2022
Reply by mastros

"sorry I am French I could not help you, in France my doctor prescribes it to me with…"

kevin replied Mar 5, 2022 to Xeljanz from India

1271 yesterday
Reply by Jude

"I do not recommend baracitinib from beacon, it is no better for the price, which is…"

kevin replied Mar 5, 2022 to Xeljanz from India

1271 yesterday
Reply by Jude

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service