Manman's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"in the same situation. mouree insists that my package arrived in the US, but I confi…"

Manman replied Oct 14, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"How is it? If this is legit I will never use Beacon again"

Manman replied Sep 8, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"everyone, just wanted to share that I was able to get 10mg pills for free with the x…"

Manman replied Jul 10, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Nnea, I would suggest reading through this thread https://www.alopeciaworld.com/foru…"

Manman replied Jun 29, 2020 to Xeljanz at lower cost outside US

5 Jul 11, 2020
Reply by Zubaidul

"FYI Mouree told me that EMS is supposed to resume operations on July 1 "

Manman replied Jun 29, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"I noticed Beacon also carries a generic version of baricitinib. Has anyone tried thi…"

Manman replied Mar 7, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"you look awesome! would you mind sharing your source for the generic brand? "

Manman replied Sep 30, 2018 to Tofacitinib Results after 7 Month

92 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"this is essentially how topical immunotherapy works. you rub an irritant onto your s…"

Manman replied Oct 12, 2016 to Has anyone tried distracting this disease with another?

26 Oct 12, 2016
Reply by SabineTawni

"Did you have any trouble going through customs? I live in the USA and I want to go t…"

Manman replied Nov 25, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"it's a slow process, for me at least. but if you have a way to pay for your meds and…"

Manman replied Oct 11, 2015 to New York xeljanz

24 Oct 12, 2015
Reply by singh

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service