Andrea L.'s Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Jennifer, I truly believe there is some sort of connection. I've been drinkin…"

Andrea L. replied Oct 29, 2011 to Is intestinal bacteria also the cause for alopecia?

18 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Sinead

"Look at all that fur. :-)"

Andrea L. replied Feb 17, 2011 to Cure for alopecia accidentally found?

14 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by Tiffany P

"Thank you all for your input."

Andrea L. replied Feb 15, 2011 to What do you wear to the gym?

8 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Kirstin Traylor

"Hi Kim, I searched YELP in your area for permanent eyebrows but nothing great came u…"

Andrea L. replied Jan 12, 2011 to The suckiest of all things...Eyebrow is going now

59 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Amanda Crichton

"Thanks Jennifer. Good to know. I am almost ready to order some. Right now I am still…"

Andrea L. replied Jan 12, 2011 to The suckiest of all things...Eyebrow is going now

59 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Amanda Crichton

"Thanks John. You are brave for enduring steroid shots into the eyelashes. Wow. Thank…"

59 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Amanda Crichton

"Thanks to everyone for still replying to this discussion. Much appreciated. Right no…"

Andrea L. replied Jan 3, 2011 to The suckiest of all things...Eyebrow is going now

59 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Amanda Crichton

"Thanks Maryann, I think getting this will actually be my next step, since it's reall…"

Andrea L. replied Jan 3, 2011 to The suckiest of all things...Eyebrow is going now

59 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Amanda Crichton

"I have thought about tattooed eyebrows and it would definitely be much easier to hav…"

59 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Amanda Crichton

"Thanks Laura, just googled Latisse. Definitely something to keep in mind as well. Th…"

59 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Amanda Crichton

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service