Linda's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello! I started taking Xeljanz one year ago, April 2021 I also have ulcerative coli…"

Linda replied Apr 20, 2022 to Stopped Xeljanz and hairs are falling again. Need help

32 May 7, 2022
Reply by mastros

"Christine I believe that is vellus hair. I have lost and regrown hair a couple times…"

Linda replied Feb 17, 2022 to AU and hair growth after 8 years

13 Feb 24, 2022
Reply by neredryn

"That's great Kevin!  "

Linda replied Feb 17, 2022 to Xeljanz

6 Apr 12, 2023
Reply by SabineTawni

"Thank you Kevin, I have started doing all of that new bloodwork end of month hopeful…"

Linda replied Feb 12, 2022 to Xeljanz

6 Apr 12, 2023
Reply by SabineTawni

"I live in MA and I have been on zeljanz since May great results except no eyebrows f…"

Linda replied Sep 3, 2021 to Pfizer Trial

48 Dec 19, 2021
Reply by cd_385

"Hello nzahir my doctor recommended using the foam in addition to xeljanz it helps fi…"

Linda replied Sep 2, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Agreed would never forgo the vaccine, having said that my doctor never mentioned any…"

Linda replied Sep 2, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Newjack my doctor recommended shingles vaccines because Xeljanz can cause skin issue…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Good for you had amazing results!  I have been on Xeljanz since May, no side effects…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hello sorry I know this is long after your post. I just logged on and had never hear…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service