estella garcia's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"HI , are stories are so similar i actually break out in hives before washing because…"

estella garcia replied Sep 27, 2010 to Just sharing

6 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by estella garcia

"WOW,THAT EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED TO ME..........."

estella garcia replied Sep 24, 2010 to Sever scalp pain, itching, some hair loss.. What is this?

10 Jan 26, 2020
Reply by Maddie

"THANK YOU,i also believe i have CTE my shedding has lasted over a year."

estella garcia replied Sep 9, 2010 to Severe shedding

3 May 21, 2013
Reply by mycurlyhair

"thank you."

estella garcia replied Aug 30, 2010 to I went out in public in a wig for the first time today. Scary!

25 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by estella garcia

"THANK YOU, do you know if it can be stored in the box it came in?"

estella garcia replied Aug 29, 2010 to I went out in public in a wig for the first time today. Scary!

25 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by estella garcia

"HELP ANYBODY !just purchased a long sort of curly(big curls) human hair wig ,i alrea…"

estella garcia replied Aug 29, 2010 to I went out in public in a wig for the first time today. Scary!

25 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by estella garcia

"DID anyone actually start off wearing synthetic wigs?"

estella garcia replied Aug 28, 2010 to I went out in public in a wig for the first time today. Scary!

25 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by estella garcia

"THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS,I REALLY APPRECIATE EVERYBODY ON THIS SITE......."

estella garcia replied Aug 20, 2010 to I went out in public in a wig for the first time today. Scary!

25 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by estella garcia

"PAT,thank you for taking the time to write.i am trying so hard,but for example i had…"

estella garcia replied Aug 20, 2010 to I went out in public in a wig for the first time today. Scary!

25 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by estella garcia

"I really hope to be there soon,thank you"

estella garcia replied Aug 19, 2010 to I went out in public in a wig for the first time today. Scary!

25 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by estella garcia

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service