Mhairi's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I bought my first wig at the online, Yaffa outlet http://www.yaffawigsoutlet.com/ I'…"

Mhairi replied Aug 29, 2010 to Which Petite wigs are the MOST comfortable?

13 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Lexi

"I'm A+."

Mhairi replied Aug 26, 2010 to Alopecia and blood types

77 Sep 6, 2017
Reply by wwinslow

"He is great. Very supportive. I'm really lucky to have him - we're getting married n…"

Mhairi replied Aug 24, 2010 to I went out in public in a wig for the first time today. Scary!

25 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by estella garcia

"Wow Pat that would be wonderful. It must be an amazing wig. I still have a lot of ha…"

Mhairi replied Aug 20, 2010 to I went out in public in a wig for the first time today. Scary!

25 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by estella garcia

"Hi Kate and welcome! I'm very new to this site and the diagnosis too, but to be hone…"

Mhairi replied Aug 11, 2010 to Introducing myself, and interested in stories of your hair loss

4 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Rose Marie'

"After pregnancy everyone - with or without Alopecia loses more hair.... Well, they d…"

Mhairi replied Aug 9, 2010 to Nursing and hairloss

2 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Mhairi

"I was just about to ask this question too!! I'm recently diagnosed and I always go t…"

Mhairi replied Aug 4, 2010 to How many equestrians do we have?

5 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by Heather L

"This ebay site has quite a few red wigs, but I have no idea if they're full lace cap…"

Mhairi replied Aug 3, 2010 to Red full lace wigs

4 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Carla Martini

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service