dcwalsh's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"That was good info thanks! I wish I could order virgin Indian hair - so much cheaper…"

dcwalsh replied Jun 21, 2012 to Need wig but still have some hair...help?

35 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by dcwalsh

"BMG, so glad you were able to get it thinned and it looks better. And glad you have…"

dcwalsh replied Jun 3, 2012 to Need wig but still have some hair...help?

35 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by dcwalsh

"Chris, I think this might be it. Good luck! http://thewigcompany.com/night-n-day-bra…"

dcwalsh replied Jun 3, 2012 to Need wig but still have some hair...help?

35 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by dcwalsh

"I am the opposite, I bought a Jon Renau online that everyone loved and it was SO thi…"

dcwalsh replied May 31, 2012 to Need wig but still have some hair...help?

35 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by dcwalsh

"Thanks all. Rosy, your daughter is so lucky to have such an involved mother like you…"

35 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by dcwalsh

"Thanks all for the advice! I have been trying to figure it all out for a while now a…"

35 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by dcwalsh

"Thanks everyone, that helps a lot. All of you who are shaving are so brave! I am not…"

dcwalsh replied May 24, 2012 to Need wig but still have some hair...help?

35 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by dcwalsh

"Good for you Jane! You are so strong. Sorry about the eyebrow spot, what a disappoin…"

dcwalsh replied May 24, 2012 to Could it be anything else?

16 May 31, 2012
Reply by Ania

"Thanks all, so helpful!! Leonore - I bought the powder, it looks a little obvious in…"

dcwalsh replied May 2, 2012 to Quick options?

12 May 2, 2012
Reply by Kerri, Juliana's Mom

"Thanks so much, I am still hoping it is just diffuse hair loss and it ENDS!!! It's t…"

dcwalsh replied Apr 28, 2012 to When will the shedding stop?

2 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by dcwalsh

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service