Karen Smith's Discussions (464)

Discussions Replied To (456) Replies Latest Activity

"My daughter's all fell out and now they are growing back after a couple of years wit…"

Karen Smith replied Apr 1, 2013 to Eyelash regrowth

3 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Sarah

"A friend of mine tried his plan and it did not work. He paid alot for the supplement…"

Karen Smith replied Apr 1, 2013 to Controlling AU?

6 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Karen Smith

"We order all lace wigs from qdbeauty. We get swiss lace with a silk top. My daughter…"

Karen Smith replied Apr 1, 2013 to Advise for a different type of wig

14 Sep 6, 2016
Reply by Rose

"Hi, My daughter is in a regrowth time and the pattern of her hair growth is extremel…"

Karen Smith replied Mar 24, 2013 to Getting some regrowth, but afraid my wig has damaged my follicles

4 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by CAH

"Hi, We get my daughter's wigs from qdbeauty in china. I have no idea what to tell yo…"

Karen Smith replied Mar 18, 2013 to Bleaching knots on full lace wigs

5 Mar 31, 2013
Reply by Meekoo

"We are pleased with qdbeauty. They do a great job. I am not sure what to tell you on…"

Karen Smith replied Mar 11, 2013 to Reasonably priced lace front/full lace wigs?

7 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Lexi

"Wow, sorry this is happening to you but it sounds like alopecia areata to me. The mo…"

Karen Smith replied Mar 11, 2013 to What kind of alopecia? Really need some help. Doctors contradict each other

7 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by George Ortiz

"This site seems to do the best job with the hair. I think they strip the cuticle so…"

Karen Smith replied Mar 2, 2013 to HH wigs online - help

34 Nov 14, 2017
Reply by jasonkidd

"Hi, I order from a chinese site for my daughter. The cost is about $500. She tapes t…"

Karen Smith replied Mar 2, 2013 to $3,500 for a custom made wig?? :-( Any other options?

36 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Hi, We buy my daughter's wigs from qdbeauty and we are happy with the quality. She w…"

Karen Smith replied Mar 1, 2013 to HH wigs online - help

34 Nov 14, 2017
Reply by jasonkidd

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service