Football fan's Discussions (383)

Discussions Replied To (383) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi starshine I did not get all my hair back but still taking the medication because…"

Football fan replied May 20, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi starshine also a long-timer on this site.I send an e-mail to mouree@beaconmedicar…"

Football fan replied May 20, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I have tried Tofacinix with every combination Allegra,Plaquenil,and spironolactone e…"

Football fan replied Mar 8, 2022 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hi everyone feel like it is time to give up on Tofacinix I have been on 2 11 mg pill…"

Football fan replied Mar 4, 2022 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hi Tiffany were do you you live in California? There are several trials going on in…"

Football fan replied Apr 28, 2021 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Got the 2nd shot of the Pfizer vaccine 2 weeks ago and only side effect was slightly…"

Football fan replied Mar 9, 2021 to vaccination and alopecia areata

80 Sep 23, 2021
Reply by MD

"Silly answer from your dermatologist. There is no cure for most problems you take me…"

Football fan replied Jan 27, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Has anyone got the Covid shot yet? Not sure what to do.I did get a flu shot and neve…"

Football fan replied Jan 27, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"The national alopecia website said  about 2 years ago we would have two approved tre…"

Football fan replied Oct 18, 2020 to Xeljanz, CTP 534 when will they be approved

3 Oct 21, 2020
Reply by Jade

"I will buy the extra boxes let me know"

Football fan replied Aug 12, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service