Sanah Jivani's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Just remember, "People throw rocks at things that shine". You guys have something be…"

Sanah Jivani replied Jan 13, 2012 to How do I not make others uncomfortable?

8 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Sanah Jivani

"I've had some issues with this lately. Going into high school, i blamed my Alopecia…"

Sanah Jivani replied Oct 13, 2011 to The beautiful, bald, and breathtaking survey

89 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by melissa

"Thank you! Neither did i, but it's going great. :) I will, always <3 Thank you so…"

Sanah Jivani replied Sep 30, 2011 to Homecoming court nominations :)

12 Mar 31, 2013
Reply by stephani

"Thank you. :) and always <3"

12 Mar 31, 2013
Reply by stephani

"Thank you bunches! :)"

12 Mar 31, 2013
Reply by stephani

"Thank you so much! and Okay, will do <3 :)"

12 Mar 31, 2013
Reply by stephani

"Beauty comes from you-- Not your hair! I'm sure he'll still think of you all the sam…"

Sanah Jivani replied Sep 30, 2011 to How to tell my boyfriend about my hair

10 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by KJ

"A- Anxiety, what to do now? L- Loneliness, You feel like you're all alone... O- Open…"

Sanah Jivani replied Aug 17, 2011 to Let's play a game. What does alopecia stand for?

12 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Gill

"You're welcome! It'll all be okay, don't worry. :) I'm here if you need anything! Th…"

Sanah Jivani replied Aug 17, 2011 to Starting kindergarten - wig or no wig?

17 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by kellyc

"Hello! :) I'm glad you had a nice group of friends! Yes, i agree. I'm so worried tha…"

Sanah Jivani replied Aug 16, 2011 to Support

7 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by leslielondon

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service