Mary's Discussions (791)

Discussions Replied To (582) Replies Latest Activity

"That was the way I felt, and it's been over 3 years since I last wore a wig. I have…"

Mary replied Dec 6, 2011 to Why did you decide to go without a wig?

24 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Mary

"I'm really happy that you've found what works for you! That's what we each have to d…"

Mary replied Dec 4, 2011 to Why did you decide to go without a wig?

24 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Mary

"I'd also like to ask the reverse question of those of you who do wear wigs - how do…"

Mary replied Dec 3, 2011 to Why did you decide to go without a wig?

24 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Mary

"Hi LilyBell - as I've posted before, but am happy to recount, I just COULDN'T wear w…"

Mary replied Dec 3, 2011 to Why did you decide to go without a wig?

24 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Mary

"Thanks for the nice blog. I think it's a positive step to reach a place where you do…"

Mary replied Oct 25, 2011 to Is it bad if I don't want my hair to grow back?

29 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Donna

"Great, Jeff!"

Mary replied Oct 14, 2011 to Why aren't men attracted to bald women?

75 Oct 15, 2019
Reply by Willmore

"Rosy - I didn't mean to come on too strong, or like I was being critical. As I've sa…"

Mary replied Oct 11, 2011 to Relief from the heat please!

14 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Lexi

"Right, Rosy. That's what I very quickly realized - that ANYTHING covering my scalp w…"

Mary replied Oct 11, 2011 to Relief from the heat please!

14 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Lexi

"I wish I had a suggestion that would help with the heat - I know how you feel! I tri…"

Mary replied Oct 9, 2011 to Relief from the heat please!

14 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Lexi

"OKAY...this is a great example of how blogs and discussions can be MISSED. I never s…"

Mary replied Oct 5, 2011 to What is the point of posting if you can't get anyone to answer?

15 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Dom

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service