Dolly's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Maddie, In your post from 2014 you wrote that it worked for you back then. Can I…"

Dolly replied Dec 9, 2016 to Beware of prednisone

36 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by Debbi Fuller

"Hi Bean, how has the growth been since you had the root canal treatment? I'm conside…"

Dolly replied Nov 16, 2016 to Treatment which helped me

63 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

"I just have another question:-). How long were you using the derma roller, when you…"

Dolly replied Sep 13, 2016 to Possible remission?

12 Feb 21, 2017
Reply by Return_life

"That's wonderful news and gives hope to many of us! I hope the growth will continue…"

Dolly replied Aug 31, 2016 to Possible remission?

12 Feb 21, 2017
Reply by Return_life

"Just reading your post now. How is the remission going? I am curious, as I read a lo…"

Dolly replied Aug 30, 2016 to Possible remission?

12 Feb 21, 2017
Reply by Return_life

"Hi Dawn, thanks for your reply. That sure gives hope! I read some other stories from…"

Dolly replied Jul 27, 2016 to Diagnosed AU without trigger: (trying) to cure the natural way

28 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Gon

"Hi Dawn, could you please tell us more about DE? I was inspired by your post and ord…"

Dolly replied Jul 26, 2016 to Diagnosed AU without trigger: (trying) to cure the natural way

28 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Gon

"Star, are you sure about 3,5mg LDN? Everywhere I read, it says the max dose of 4,5mg…"

Dolly replied Jul 7, 2016 to Idk if i can make it through alopecia

10 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by Stars-r-Aligned

"Hi Gon, I live in the Netherlands, I sent you à friend request. I have been using ld…"

Dolly replied Jul 6, 2016 to Low Dose Naltrexone...can help?

39 Dec 2, 2020
Reply by Bill_Andrews

"A question for everyone that experienced regrowth: did you have an itchy scalp prior…"

Dolly replied Jun 18, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service