Dolly's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't have scalp pain, but there was a lady on the 'got e' fb page that experience…"

Dolly replied Jun 7, 2016 to Low Dose Naltrexone...can help?

39 Dec 2, 2020
Reply by Bill_Andrews

"Hi Vicki, that's unfortunate. In the beginning I suffered from nausea and extreme ex…"

39 Dec 2, 2020
Reply by Bill_Andrews

"For me it's only been 5,5 wks and I shouldn't expect hair, however I did notice some…"

39 Dec 2, 2020
Reply by Bill_Andrews

"I am curious to read your thoughts on LDN:-)?"

Dolly replied May 27, 2016 to Cyclosporine and Olux-E foam combo seems to be working for me.

48 May 27, 2016
Reply by Dolly

"Hi P, It's now almost 3 weeks that I'm on 4.5..."

Dolly replied May 26, 2016 to Low Dose Naltrexone...can help?

39 Dec 2, 2020
Reply by Bill_Andrews

"There is a reason why it is still not approved in the EU... My docter said that it w…"

Dolly replied May 25, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Spring, there's lot of info here already. Just use the search engine for ldn or low…"

Dolly replied May 23, 2016 to Non-toxic drug LDN works!

23 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by pterese

"And I sleep like a baby, better than I have in years! But if you check the FB site (…"

Dolly replied May 23, 2016 to Low Dose Naltrexone...can help?

39 Dec 2, 2020
Reply by Bill_Andrews

"My hair is still shedding badly. I know that it is a possible side effect from ldn (…"

Dolly replied May 21, 2016 to Non-toxic drug LDN works!

23 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by pterese

"Thanks Rachel and Cheri Allen! I spoke to the doc today and told him I'd rather wait…"

Dolly replied May 19, 2016 to Cyclosporine and Olux-E foam combo seems to be working for me.

48 May 27, 2016
Reply by Dolly

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service