Dolly's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

"I spoke to my naturopath yesterday about the massive hairloss after increasing to a…"

Dolly replied May 19, 2016 to Low Dose Naltrexone...can help?

39 Dec 2, 2020
Reply by Bill_Andrews

"But Rachel, would you want to start cyclosporine again, eventhough it made you progr…"

Dolly replied May 19, 2016 to Cyclosporine and Olux-E foam combo seems to be working for me.

48 May 27, 2016
Reply by Dolly

"Hi Vicki, I've been on ldn 3 weeks now, just recently ramped up to 4.25, tonight I'l…"

Dolly replied May 18, 2016 to Low Dose Naltrexone...can help?

39 Dec 2, 2020
Reply by Bill_Andrews

"Hi P, did you get an answer back on this from dr. Ian Zagon?"

Dolly replied May 18, 2016 to Low Dose Naltrexone...can help?

39 Dec 2, 2020
Reply by Bill_Andrews

"Hi Cheri Allen, I had an appointment at the university hospital and they discussed c…"

Dolly replied May 18, 2016 to Cyclosporine and Olux-E foam combo seems to be working for me.

48 May 27, 2016
Reply by Dolly

"Low dose naltrexone, there's a lot of information here on the site and on the intern…"

Dolly replied May 14, 2016 to 6 year old developing alopecia

10 May 16, 2016
Reply by pterese

"Did you try ldn? There is a lady here (pterese) with a daughter that had really good…"

Dolly replied May 14, 2016 to 6 year old developing alopecia

10 May 16, 2016
Reply by pterese

"My AA also started a year after my first daughter was born, then it was just a small…"

Dolly replied May 9, 2016 to AA after pregnancy and child AA or AU

4 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by Patchylatchy

"Hi Kat, on the fb page "got endorphines', there are people from all over the world.…"

Dolly replied May 9, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"There is a lot of info on the internet. E.g. https://www.ldnscience.org/. There is a…"

Dolly replied May 8, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service