Tamara's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"I actually found my old Paris Hilton hair that is connected to a headband by velcro.…"

Tamara replied Mar 10, 2011 to Hats with wigs connected

4 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Sophie M

"Thank you! I saw the hats with hair and I just cant see myself spending that much on…"

Tamara replied Mar 9, 2011 to Hats with wigs connected

4 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Sophie M

"Staring can be annoying. I don't mind if someone looks at me, smiles, and goes along…"

Tamara replied Feb 11, 2011 to Are we just overreacting?

33 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Tuesday

"My hair was down to the middle of my back when my AA got bad and my hairdresser said…"

Tamara replied Oct 29, 2010 to Short or long hair

4 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Diana Carter

"Well they did a biopsy on the back of my thigh. The numbing shot hurt more than the…"

Tamara replied Oct 8, 2010 to My mystery rash

4 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Tamara

"http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/shaded/149/263/Eye-Brows/index.tmpl"

Tamara replied Oct 8, 2010 to Eyebrow pencil recs?

16 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by mardy

"Aimee, I use MAC Spiked Eye Brows. It works REALLY good and goes on good too. I had…"

Tamara replied Oct 8, 2010 to Eyebrow pencil recs?

16 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by mardy

"No, they just kept saying "its ringworm" until monday when they finally decided its…"

Tamara replied Oct 6, 2010 to My mystery rash

4 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Tamara

"Once my fingernails start growing past my finger and they start looking white, they…"

Tamara replied Sep 24, 2010 to -

7 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Lynn

"Neutrogena T-GEL shampoo works really good. Your head actually gets pretty cold with…"

Tamara replied Sep 21, 2010 to Itchy scalp driving me insane

7 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Andrea

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service