Tamara's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"My head itches when my hair is falling out, and as far as I know, there are no home…"

Tamara replied Sep 21, 2010 to Itchy scalp driving me insane

7 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Andrea

"I went to a place the does permanent make up tattooing. www.permanentbeautyllc.com"

Tamara replied Sep 20, 2010 to Eyebrow tattooing

27 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Strobel

"The shaved look is good on you!!"

Tamara replied Sep 16, 2010 to The Slow Loss

15 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Jill

"Thank you! It hurt like heck but I am glad I did it!"

Tamara replied Sep 14, 2010 to Eyebrow tattooing

27 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Strobel

"Yes I did! I posted a blog about it, but I haven't had a chance to upload the pictur…"

Tamara replied Sep 14, 2010 to Eyebrow tattooing

27 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Strobel

"My alopecia started while about 8 or 9 months into my relationship with my boyfriend…"

Tamara replied Sep 8, 2010 to My fiancée wants to know what is the likelihood this can be cured?

35 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by tim kay

"Thank you everyone for your replies! I have been coloring them in with a MAC pencil…"

Tamara replied Sep 7, 2010 to Eyebrow tattooing

27 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Strobel

"Thats what one of my friends said. He said he wouldnt mind watching though, lol. I t…"

Tamara replied Aug 28, 2010 to Shave head for charity?

5 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Tamara

"my hair is real short and real thin from all my bald spots, so its not really much t…"

Tamara replied Aug 27, 2010 to Shave head for charity?

5 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Tamara

"Oh the vacuum cleaner... I have been yelled at plenty of times for that one, I ALWAY…"

Tamara replied Aug 12, 2010 to Do you think having long hair just weighs it down and fall out easier?

8 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by letcia Parga

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service