Stacie's Discussions (103)

Discussions Replied To (103) Replies Latest Activity

"Alopecia is difficult to accept, but a good therapist -- a Ph.D. who specializes in…"

Stacie replied Feb 15, 2017 to Still having a hard time accepting androgenetic alopecia :(

2 Feb 18, 2017
Reply by Tom

"Yes, it's definitely getting major buzz.  And like any emerging theory, snake oil sa…"

Stacie replied Feb 10, 2017 to FMT (Fecal Microbiota Transplant)

14 Dec 16, 2021
Reply by Moonbeam

"FMT has never been meant as a first line treatment for hair loss.  There's no scient…"

Stacie replied Feb 10, 2017 to FMT (Fecal Microbiota Transplant)

14 Dec 16, 2021
Reply by Moonbeam

"Well, I disagree with Pamela's advice, which I think ignores your concerns about the…"

Stacie replied Feb 7, 2017 to Personal advice

5 Feb 26, 2017
Reply by Stacie

"Cory - I'm not aware of mold allergies causing patchy hair loss.  That's not to say…"

Stacie replied Jan 31, 2017 to Environment's role

2 Jan 31, 2017
Reply by Cory

"I don't know of any organizations, but I think this is a very important topic. Here…"

Stacie replied Jan 31, 2017 to Wig options for low income/financial help?

25 Feb 3, 2021
Reply by Dsuarr2

"You ought to consider taking your daughter for a second opinion, from a well respect…"

Stacie replied Jan 29, 2017 to Heavy metals

1 Jan 29, 2017
Reply by Stacie

"Wig tape. If your wig doesn't have tape tabs at the forehead, nape, and ears, you ca…"

Stacie replied Jan 26, 2017 to Alopecia, wigs and motorcycle helmets

1 Jan 26, 2017
Reply by Stacie

"In the United States, there is no government certificate that you can get about alop…"

Stacie replied Jan 23, 2017 to How can I get certificate from government?

5 Mar 28, 2018
Reply by RJ Martinez

"There is no silver bullet treatment/cure for AA. Most treatments will not result in…"

Stacie replied Jan 18, 2017 to Androgenetic alopecia with frizzy curly hair left on my scalp: Hairpiece or wig?

14 Jan 31, 2017
Reply by Miss Volume

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service