Meekoo's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"first of all I am soo sorry you feel so uncomfortable but I get it I've been there a…"

Meekoo replied Jan 18, 2014 to Extremely self-conscious about my wig

75 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"I am so sorry for what you are going thorough I too have depression and it was my de…"

Meekoo replied Dec 7, 2013 to Divorce, depression, alopecia

3 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Meekoo

"I'm sorry if you've ever been through anything like that no one should have to go th…"

Meekoo replied Apr 5, 2013 to Hope

12 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Ivan

"hmm I would talk to you're derm about if that would damage you're eyebrows aww congr…"

Meekoo replied Apr 1, 2013 to Hope

12 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Ivan

"Hey Lace front wigs are awesome the best kind in my opinion is Malaysian it doesn't…"

Meekoo replied Mar 31, 2013 to Bleaching knots on full lace wigs

5 Mar 31, 2013
Reply by Meekoo

"Aww thanks and I know exactly what you mean about desi women they are crazy but I th…"

Meekoo replied Mar 31, 2013 to Hope

12 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Ivan

"You know I just read an article that Pakistani people have some of the highest rates…"

12 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Ivan

"Thank you :) its because of him that I now have the confidence to just rock out my w…"

12 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Ivan

"First of all I know what you are going through I was diagnosed at the end of my seni…"

Meekoo replied Mar 29, 2013 to Help?

6 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Gemma Skeet

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service