dmf's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Casey, Since we're both in Toronto I'm wondering where did you go to buy your wig…"

dmf replied Sep 13, 2012 to Wigs? What type do you prefer? Real hair or synthetic?

44 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Hi bek, I've had diffuse AA for 6 years but just received an actual diagnosis from a…"

dmf replied Aug 31, 2012 to Chronic Diffuse Alopecia Areata

3 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by dmf

"Hi Starshine, Hang in there. It takes time to redefine yourself - especially when yo…"

dmf replied Aug 21, 2012 to Can't do this anymore

25 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Michjo57

"Thank you for sharing this info, Ypsimama. I have an appointment with a naturopathic…"

dmf replied Aug 17, 2012 to New and feeling blue

6 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by dmf

"Lori, I am very glad you replied and shared that story with this "newbie." I do not…"

dmf replied Aug 16, 2012 to New and feeling blue

6 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by dmf

"Good question. I'm new, too. I'm trying to click on your general info page but it wo…"

dmf replied Aug 16, 2012 to Trying to cope with diffuse AA

36 Aug 28, 2019
Reply by Apple_eve

"Oh yeah, something to look forward to. Every day is a new adventure when it comes to…"

dmf replied Aug 16, 2012 to Trying to cope with diffuse AA

36 Aug 28, 2019
Reply by Apple_eve

"Hi Leesha, I've been complaining to my docs about scalp pain/discomfort/burning sens…"

dmf replied Aug 16, 2012 to New to AA and tender headed!

10 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by dmf

"Hi Christine, Thanks for your reply. I have not noticed a significant loss of hair o…"

dmf replied Aug 16, 2012 to New and feeling blue

6 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by dmf

"Ypsimama: I tried biotin and silica a few years ago but did not find they made a dif…"

dmf replied Aug 16, 2012 to Corticosteroid shots!

12 May 20, 2014
Reply by nothingmajor

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service