Cheryl, Co-founder's Discussions (378)

Discussions Replied To (207) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Mary, I know that one of the members on our site (cheryn) sells them and may be…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Aug 5, 2008 to Does anyone have any info on false eyelashes?

6 May 7, 2009
Reply by Kimberly

"I am really glad that parents are responding here. You guys are offering some invalu…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Aug 2, 2008 to Father acceptance of daughter`s alopecia

10 Aug 3, 2008
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Rose Marie, Very well said. I believe you are saying that compassion is not a weakne…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Aug 2, 2008 to Father acceptance of daughter`s alopecia

10 Aug 3, 2008
Reply by Rose Marie'

"That is an interesting thought. But I agree with some other comments, they are going…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Jul 31, 2008 to Father acceptance of daughter`s alopecia

10 Aug 3, 2008
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Did I mention that I am glad you found us? :)"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Jul 22, 2008 to Hi, another new face.

12 Jul 24, 2008
Reply by Lori D.

"Hi Deeptide, Unfortunately we are never going to be able to avoid some crazy remark…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Jul 22, 2008 to Hi, another new face.

12 Jul 24, 2008
Reply by Lori D.

"This is a really interesting and touchy subject. I personally do not believe that I…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Jul 17, 2008 to What do your scriptures say about your hair loss?

28 Jan 30, 2023
Reply by lisratae

"I agree Steve. A lot of times I swear my friends forget totally that I have alopecia…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Jul 14, 2008 to Hey, can I borrow your comb?

10 Aug 7, 2008
Reply by Steve

"Mike that is great! I think that is what is so awesome about a group like this. You…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Jul 14, 2008 to What do you think?

21 Jul 25, 2008
Reply by JeffreySF

"Well said sgomez."

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Jul 13, 2008 to What has alopecia taught you about love and intimacy?

13 Sep 15, 2008
Reply by Silje H Teig

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service