Satriani's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Tacrolimus is used with other medications to prevent rejection of a kidney, heart, o…"

Satriani replied Jul 24, 2021 to Oral Tacrolimus

1 Jul 24, 2021
Reply by Satriani

"If the trial goes well in the States it will be adopted everywhere because it works…"

Satriani replied Jul 24, 2021 to UK treatments

8 Jul 24, 2021
Reply by Satriani

"Stem Cell Educator Therapy is coming in the next couple of years if all goes well. I…"

Satriani replied Jul 23, 2021 to UK treatments

8 Jul 24, 2021
Reply by Satriani

"sorry to hear that. 12mg is the highest dosage in the trial, maybe too high for you.…"

Satriani replied Oct 23, 2020 to My experience with Ruxolitinib

6 Dec 6, 2022
Reply by Nikita Rempel

"Bimatoprost drops, used for glaucoma but as a side effect grow eyelashes. Topically,…"

Satriani replied Oct 23, 2020 to Eyebrow alopecia areata

1 Oct 23, 2020
Reply by Satriani

"Happy to hear that it's working, any updates? Cheers  "

Satriani replied Sep 4, 2020 to Success With Baricitinib!

7 Dec 17, 2021
Reply by Fingers_Crossed

"I have different information about the topical ATI-502. In the picture you can see e…"

Satriani replied Jul 3, 2019 to Results: Completed my 6 months on ATI-50002 (topical tofacitinib) drug trial

4 Jul 3, 2019
Reply by Satriani

"Before taking XELJANZ/​XELJANZ XR, tell your healthcare provider about all of your m…"

Satriani replied May 23, 2019 to Xeljanz and Travel Vaccines

4 Aug 5, 2020
Reply by Bill_Andrews

"IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION AND INDICATION XELJANZ/​XELJANZ XR may cause seriou…"

Satriani replied May 18, 2019 to xeljanz side effects

1 May 18, 2019
Reply by Satriani

"Hi Mayu, unfortunately I don't have any ideas on how to contact Dr.Zhao. I don't thi…"

Satriani replied Jan 7, 2019 to Stem Cell Educator therapy

3 Jan 8, 2019
Reply by Mayu23

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service