Denise's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

"hi sorry your going thru it again. but be patient with boyfriend he is feeling for y…"

Denise replied Jun 23, 2013 to My boyfriend gets mad at me for being sad

7 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by Denise

"Katelyn, my heart goes out to you. I have not been on here in a while. I have been a…"

Denise replied Jun 23, 2013 to Dealing with the unpredictability

27 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by christy murphy

"Hi, no idea what shot other than the painful shots into the scalp. I know I suffered…"

Denise replied Oct 23, 2012 to 5 months bald and going strong

7 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by jayden thompson

"Hi, I personally did not like the injections. They hurt, they made me sick and nause…"

Denise replied Oct 21, 2012 to Cortisone injections?

6 Oct 27, 2012
Reply by Miss Peaches

"No I have not, thought about it, but not yet. I should just for fun. Will let you kn…"

Denise replied Oct 21, 2012 to Rogaine for women. Who has tried this? Any thoughts on it would be much appreciated :)

12 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Jennah

"Hi same here, some dark shadows here and there, and then bare patches, and some whit…"

Denise replied Oct 21, 2012 to 5 months bald and going strong

7 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by jayden thompson

"Lindsay, sorry you are feeling this way . When I was frist seen he did not ask me di…"

Denise replied Oct 21, 2012 to Biopsy results devastated and confused me

5 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by Tallgirl

"Just checking back in on things. I am in a smidge, of a better place, a smidge which…"

Denise replied Oct 21, 2012 to How to come out hiding and wear whatever wig you want to out in public? Help. How did you do it?

45 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Denise

"Gwen, I have new eyebrows, wig ones I LOVE EM, I feel human again , not the sick loo…"

Denise replied Oct 21, 2012 to How to come out hiding and wear whatever wig you want to out in public? Help. How did you do it?

45 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Denise

"Casey thank you. I was wondering I love the hair your wearing is it called Lavish by…"

Denise replied Oct 1, 2012 to How to come out hiding and wear whatever wig you want to out in public? Help. How did you do it?

45 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Denise

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service