JessicaStinkle's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"Agreeing with the first response, expensive to one is inexpensive to another. With t…"

JessicaStinkle replied Feb 26, 2023 to Wig

3 Mar 21, 2023
Reply by Jemsnixon

"So I think this is the second time in my life that I've even heard the word serum bu…"

JessicaStinkle replied Sep 25, 2020 to Alopecia,the immune system & coronavirus

7 Dec 8, 2020
Reply by wfz

"I've been using the Anastasia brow pomade for years and absolutely swear by it (I've…"

JessicaStinkle replied Jul 6, 2020 to What make-up do you use?

9 Jul 6, 2020
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"This is an awesome question ! And I was actually wondering this same thing a little…"

JessicaStinkle replied Apr 13, 2020 to Alopecia,the immune system & coronavirus

7 Dec 8, 2020
Reply by wfz

"Exactly what do you mean by temporary? Temporary in that they will die so the hairle…"

JessicaStinkle replied Jun 30, 2019 to What is the biggest problem you have with your alopecia?

36 Jun 30, 2019
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"I really love my giant sun hats, but they're not so practical, especially on windy b…"

JessicaStinkle replied Apr 26, 2019 to Cute Swimming Caps?

2 Apr 30, 2019
Reply by Anita

"So this is definitely a long, and for me a little confusing, read but it is very int…"

JessicaStinkle replied Apr 9, 2019 to CBD Oil

13 Nov 2, 2022
Reply by Nikita Rempel

"I've never tried the glue on eyebrows but most people seem to do pretty well with th…"

JessicaStinkle replied Mar 15, 2019 to What to do with my eyebrows?

8 Jan 22, 2021
Reply by Christian

"I think a mentor is a great idea, but I agree with others who posted, doing it on th…"

JessicaStinkle replied Mar 15, 2019 to Someone wiser and older to mentor a college student?

8 Nov 6, 2023
Reply by sinicore

"I like your story b/c I had felt the same way. I was dating my boyfriend for 3 month…"

JessicaStinkle replied Sep 20, 2018 to Hair loss affecting a marriage -- am I the only one?

124 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by lakshmisalini

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service