femmemuscle's Discussions (134)

Discussions Replied To (123) Replies Latest Activity

"Wen.. he's slick.. He basically went into several hair forums and found out the key…"

femmemuscle replied Mar 14, 2015 to Anyone using Wen hair products? Hairloss from Wen?

22 Apr 9, 2017
Reply by GRRLWR

"I have SOME regrowth, but not sure how or what to do with it. I have this shiny, lar…"

femmemuscle replied Mar 14, 2015 to Regrowth? Dead hair focilles?

45 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

"there's nothing wrong with basically a lifestyle change - that's actually for the be…"

femmemuscle replied Mar 12, 2015 to Causes and treatments. Supplements?

4 Mar 15, 2015
Reply by Sara

"that's strange.  My SO is bald from Alopecia since the age of 24.  He didn't realize…"

femmemuscle replied Mar 11, 2015 to Pet allergies and alopecia

10 Mar 11, 2015
Reply by femmemuscle

"Well, nothing ventured, nothing gained.  I take those very same vitamin supplements,…"

femmemuscle replied Mar 11, 2015 to Causes and treatments. Supplements?

4 Mar 15, 2015
Reply by Sara

"Too Funny! and yeah, the reactions are priceless! and you did yours in a private or…"

femmemuscle replied Feb 15, 2015 to Wig chuckles.. it's okay, if they know it's a wig. :)

9 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by femmemuscle

"Hey Aly,  I was surprised at how people actually are far more compassionate towards…"

femmemuscle replied Jan 15, 2015 to At what point do you REALLY start to accept it?

57 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Jewelzy

"wow! these are some really great replies.  It's really good to come to a forum that…"

femmemuscle replied Jan 3, 2015 to How to find the courage to go out in public bald

59 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by loriann

"I think it was even harder to accept when my hair grew back.  In 2005 i had a full h…"

femmemuscle replied Jan 3, 2015 to At what point do you REALLY start to accept it?

57 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Jewelzy

"i usually wear cheap synthetic wigs. Thus, if you decide to experiment, try it on a…"

femmemuscle replied Dec 19, 2014 to Washing synthetic wigs

7 Dec 22, 2014
Reply by Dorothy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service