femmemuscle's Discussions (134)

Discussions Replied To (123) Replies Latest Activity

"whelp! PG, you're at the stage where most of us are at or have been.  And yes, you d…"

femmemuscle replied Jun 20, 2015 to How to accept being ugly

333 Sep 25, 2020
Reply by Richard and Heather Montgomery

"Booo!! You're cuter than me, and your fuzz is prettier than mine!!!:( I think we'll…"

femmemuscle replied Jun 6, 2015 to Spots forever?

12 Jun 7, 2015
Reply by inso1

"yep, they're pushing yogurt. Probiotics can be in several forms.  I take it in a gr…"

12 Jun 7, 2015
Reply by inso1

"i'm hoping this isn't someone with a "vested" interest in BioK+. It's bad enough tha…"

12 Jun 7, 2015
Reply by inso1

"cool! and thanks for replying. heading  over to the website."

femmemuscle replied Jun 4, 2015 to Newbie question... can wigs look realistic?

8 Jun 4, 2015
Reply by femmemuscle

"my spots showed up, but they weren't small. My "spots" were palm sized, at the crown…"

femmemuscle replied Jun 4, 2015 to Spots forever?

12 Jun 7, 2015
Reply by inso1

"thanks for replying Miss Brigid.  Your wig looks great.. and thank you for not being…"

femmemuscle replied Jun 4, 2015 to Newbie question... can wigs look realistic?

8 Jun 4, 2015
Reply by femmemuscle

"Whelp! Someone posted a video of their "experience" with the hair up treatment for…"

femmemuscle replied Apr 7, 2015 to TREATMENT!!!!!

3 Apr 7, 2015
Reply by femmemuscle

"okay.... "

femmemuscle replied Mar 26, 2015 to This whole business with wigs is an absolute joke!

40 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by Gonaim

"Hey Liv, You know what?  People are shallow at ANY age.  I live in a small town in M…"

femmemuscle replied Mar 26, 2015 to What if people find out?

11 Jun 10, 2015
Reply by Debra (twin mom)

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service