Ronda's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks to all for the comments.I haven't reshaved yet waiting to see what its doing."

Ronda replied Jun 12, 2012 to To shave or not to shave?

10 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by LitchKing

"Yes thank you. I hope so too.But I am happy what ever God gives me and I know he onl…"

Ronda replied Apr 30, 2012 to To shave or not to shave?

10 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by LitchKing

"Thanks for the reply Ktownnana. I have alot more coming in I hope it all comes in.I…"

Ronda replied Apr 28, 2012 to To shave or not to shave?

10 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by LitchKing

"Hi Pamela, My head hurt when my fell out too. Mine felt like when you have a tight p…"

Ronda replied Oct 21, 2009 to Pain with hairloss?

9 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by Amy

"Hi Stephanie, I am 50 yrs old and have Alopecia Universalis. I loss all my hair last…"

Ronda replied Oct 16, 2009 to New to alopecia; need wig advice

34 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Amy

"I have used 3 different ones on line and I have had good luck with all 3. paulayoung…"

Ronda replied Aug 27, 2009 to Problems with wig supplier

9 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by spaganya

"Hi I was told by my doctors that your body builds up immunities to keep you from cat…"

Ronda replied Aug 24, 2009 to Do alopecians get sick more often?

38 Jan 14, 2019
Reply by BlenderLover

"Sarah, It will get better. I have Alopecia universal.No hair anywhere. But I have a…"

Ronda replied Aug 23, 2009 to How does everyone stay so proud?

21 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Sarah

"HI Joanne, It is hard at times and then it get easier. I lost all my hair last year.…"

Ronda replied Aug 23, 2009 to Don't seem able to cope

13 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Trixie

"Hi, I felt pain too. And I still feel pain when I touch my scalp. My skin feels funn…"

Ronda replied Aug 16, 2009 to Painful aching scalp with hair loss?

6 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Marina

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service