BaldGirlsDoLunch.org's Discussions (439)

Discussions Replied To (399) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Gabe, The most debilitating thing about having alopecia is not the alopecia. It'…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Apr 20, 2010 to New to this site - Would like to share my story

2 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Tony

"It can be a mystery. One by one by process of elimination, have her decrease use of…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Apr 18, 2010 to Bumps on bald patches

4 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

"Bobbi Brown gel liner. Love it. I use black, brown or dark blue depending on the day…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Apr 18, 2010 to Makeup

20 Jun 6, 2010

"Hi Nikki, Nothing like that would help at all and more importantly it would kill a…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Apr 17, 2010 to HIV treatment and Cancer treatment to assist in Alopecia

2 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Nikki

"Hi Lisa, Thanks for mentioning the glossy moisturizer. I always assumed it would be…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Apr 17, 2010 to How do I get a beautiful smooth shiny bald head?

9 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Steve

"Hi Ashley, I remember we were talking about glues and removers and irritation. But…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Apr 17, 2010 to How do I get a beautiful smooth shiny bald head?

9 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Steve

"Hi Tony, It's an adjustment which will get easier. I find that if I just carry on a…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Apr 16, 2010 to To tweeze or not to tweeze

10 Apr 16, 2010

"There are bumps in the road in the beginning. They will smooth out. There are things…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Apr 16, 2010 to Has anyone had problems getting in touch with CAP?

9 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth

"The relapse rate with DPCP and any of the other contact sensitizers is very high. Th…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Apr 16, 2010 to Cure for alopecia

15 Sep 28, 2018
Reply by Alopecia_85

"thanks for the note....info on the way. Yes, you do need to contact the CAP main of…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Apr 15, 2010 to Has anyone had problems getting in touch with CAP?

9 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service