Liz's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"I think that you could probably wear any wig you want. I really like the Forever You…"

Liz replied Aug 24, 2011 to Shave?

2 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Liz

"How are you doing now? Have you decided to get a wig?"

Liz replied Aug 22, 2011 to Wig or not to wig!

32 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Liz

"Honey, I'm so sorry for what you are going through right now."

Liz replied Aug 21, 2011 to Support system FAIL

34 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by karen

"After I first wrote to you, I was just contacted by an old high school friend about…"

Liz replied Aug 21, 2011 to Is it deceptive to wait and tell someone that you're wearing a wig?

48 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Ktownnana

"Thanks for the recommendation. I have been experimenting with different solutions fo…"

Liz replied Aug 20, 2011 to Best eyebrow pencil ever!!

4 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by Lorna

"I am a college professor in small rural town. I am very independent, well educated a…"

Liz replied Aug 19, 2011 to Is it deceptive to wait and tell someone that you're wearing a wig?

48 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Ktownnana

"I also like wearing different hats and wigs. I usually wear the same one or two wigs…"

Liz replied Aug 19, 2011 to Is it deceptive to wait and tell someone that you're wearing a wig?

48 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Ktownnana

"If this is your first wig, it does take some time to get used to it. If these are mi…"

Liz replied Aug 19, 2011 to Wig Advice

8 Nov 14, 2017
Reply by jasonkidd

"I used a little brush and brushed it in the same direction as the hair. The brown po…"

Liz replied Aug 17, 2011 to Using makeup to disguise hair loss

2 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Liz

"Is it possible that people could think that you have a really cool punk hairdo? I've…"

Liz replied Aug 16, 2011 to How much hair did you lose before trying to hide it? / wearing scarves/headwraps

5 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Michele

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service