Melissa Brunner's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Pterese, thank you so much for sharing. My daughter is 7 and has had AT for almos…"

Melissa Brunner replied May 18, 2016 to Low Dose Naltrexone...can help?

39 Dec 2, 2020
Reply by Bill_Andrews

"Hi there, Predison does not work and is a harmful chemical they are injecting you wi…"

Melissa Brunner replied Mar 23, 2016 to To Prednisone or not to Prednisone- that is the question

48 Jan 5, 2017
Reply by Patchylatchy

"The problem is not addressing the issue from where it originates. Once the treatment…"

Melissa Brunner replied Jan 13, 2015 to Is relapse from squaric acid or DCPC common?

26 Jan 18, 2015
Reply by tryingtobestrong

"check out SCD Leaky Gut Syndrome it all starts in the gut the brain of our bodies!!…"

Melissa Brunner replied Jan 13, 2015 to Is relapse from squaric acid or DCPC common?

26 Jan 18, 2015

"Check out the SCD diet...my five year old daughter lost everything, AT, and has regr…"

26 Jan 18, 2015

"Use a juicer or even a blender and strain it. I've read a lot of success stories wit…"

Melissa Brunner replied Jul 6, 2013 to Did any treatment "work" for you?

123 Oct 19, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"I've read that you do it two times a day plus head messages. I just ordered Hair Up…"

Melissa Brunner replied Jul 6, 2013 to Did any treatment "work" for you?

123 Oct 19, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"I make homemade yogurt which is the best way to get probiotics. If you do chose stor…"

Melissa Brunner replied Jun 29, 2013 to Did any treatment "work" for you?

123 Oct 19, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Give organic onion juice a try along with 10 minutes of direct sunlight on the scalp…"

Melissa Brunner replied Jun 19, 2013 to Did any treatment "work" for you?

123 Oct 19, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"I agree completely."

Melissa Brunner replied Jun 18, 2013 to Did any treatment "work" for you?

123 Oct 19, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service