Lavonne Sandberg's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"You can find some great wigs at reasonable price from here http://bit.ly/HairWigs"

Lavonne Sandberg replied Jul 30, 2017 to Wig for sports, surfing and swimming

133 May 26, 2021
Reply by Ross Ginners

"Here you can Get custom made wigs according to your need. http://bit.ly/HairWigs"

Lavonne Sandberg replied Jul 30, 2017 to Freedom Wig vs. others

7 Jul 30, 2017
Reply by Lavonne Sandberg

"you can find free Wig E-book and can also get custom wigs there."

Lavonne Sandberg replied Jul 29, 2017 to Best method of attachment

29 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"I am sure you can get one from this Website. They are Professional and in wig busine…"

Lavonne Sandberg replied Jul 29, 2017 to Wig for sports, surfing and swimming

133 May 26, 2021
Reply by Ross Ginners

"My wig is made of 100% Human Hair. But still i wear shower cap. i read this Free E-b…"

Lavonne Sandberg replied Jul 29, 2017 to Question for full lace wig wearers. How frequently do you take shower with your wig on?

47 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"My experience was decent and i was scarred. But my Dermatologist was very humble and…"

Lavonne Sandberg replied Jul 29, 2017 to Feedback about your experiences with doctors and nurses when first being diagnosed

112 Apr 7, 2021
Reply by Yringel

"i am sorry to hear about this. i understand it can create some problems in marriage.…"

Lavonne Sandberg replied Jul 28, 2017 to Hair loss affecting a marriage -- am I the only one?

124 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by lakshmisalini

"Ya, i know how it feels. i got min at 30. Be Strong."

Lavonne Sandberg replied Jul 28, 2017 to Alopecia areata for the first time at 32 years old

8 Jul 28, 2017
Reply by Lavonne Sandberg

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service