Rob's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"I've had much success using Rogaine, the men's version though. I have a full head of…"

Rob replied Oct 27, 2012 to Rogaine for women. Who has tried this? Any thoughts on it would be much appreciated :)

12 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Jennah

"That is definitely interesting about the swine flu being related, really unfortunate…"

Rob replied Dec 30, 2011 to Swine flu

9 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Marieca

"I miss having nose hairs Ahhhh Choo!"

Rob replied Nov 24, 2011 to What do I like and what do I miss?

25 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Gerina

"Yea exactly, whatever you shave your legs with would be good. An electric trimmer wo…"

Rob replied Nov 23, 2011 to Bald? Questions

11 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Ms. E

"I just use a Razor, probably the closest shave you're gonna get. Helps if you have a…"

Rob replied Nov 22, 2011 to Bald? Questions

11 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Ms. E

"DON'T DO IT!!!"

Rob replied Oct 19, 2011 to Waxing?

17 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Angie P

"I had half a right side eyebrow for about 9 months, one person thought I was high on…"

Rob replied Jul 21, 2011 to Eyebrow loss? Half an eyebrow loss? Where is the rest of that eyebrow and is this common?

16 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by holyhairlossbatman!!

"You're not normal, you're not like everybody else here, and not like the millions of…"

Rob replied Apr 7, 2011 to How do you get to the acceptance part?

25 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Kimberly

"What is so horrible about your hair falling out? is there someone you're trying to i…"

Rob replied Apr 6, 2011 to How do you get to the acceptance part?

25 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Kimberly

"Theres nothing wrong with you, you're having a hard time dealing with this, like eve…"

Rob replied Apr 6, 2011 to How do you get to the acceptance part?

25 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Kimberly

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service