Kelly's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks everyone for all the great advice! My husband and I decided to get plane tick…"

Kelly replied Aug 6, 2011 to Wig shops

11 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Kelly

"I am so sorry that you had to go through that alone, I am a train wreck now and I ha…"

Kelly replied Aug 2, 2011 to My amazing husband!

9 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by mabaker

"I was doing research and kept coming across their name, it's a wig shop in CA that s…"

Kelly replied Jul 29, 2011 to Wig shops

11 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Kelly

"Thank you...I will have to log on my computer because my cell phone won't let me cli…"

Kelly replied Jul 28, 2011 to Is there ever gonna be a cure?

5 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by m

"Thank you...I will have to log on my computer because my cell phone won't let me cli…"

Kelly replied Jul 28, 2011 to Is there ever gonna be a cure?

5 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by m

"Thanks so much for your encouraging advise, it means alot to me! I do try to think p…"

Kelly replied Jul 19, 2011 to My amazing husband!

9 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by mabaker

"Thanks, he told me when this first started that he would but I don't think I could'v…"

Kelly replied Jul 18, 2011 to My amazing husband!

9 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by mabaker

"I haven't gotten the courage to do that yet, but I'm sure I will soon. Everytime I l…"

Kelly replied Jul 17, 2011 to I outed myself as having alopecia on Facebook

28 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Lorna

"I haven't had any biopsies done only because my dr assured me that I didn't need it…"

Kelly replied Jan 24, 2011 to Telogen effluvium?

3 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Kelly

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service