Jennifer Krahn's Discussions (128)

Discussions Replied To (98) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Lilac, I personally haven't but some of my clients (I sell Freedom Wigs) that see…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Jan 30, 2014 to Should I even get a wig?

4 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by Lilac

"Hi Lilac, I think you need to evaluate your current hair and how it is making you fe…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Jan 29, 2014 to Should I even get a wig?

4 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by Lilac

"No problem.  The friend had purchased it from a local wig salon and the topper only…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Jan 26, 2014 to AA & thinning hair - looking for tips & tricks!

7 Feb 2, 2014
Reply by Lauren

"I totally understand your frustration and insecurity about this.  Here is what two p…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Jan 23, 2014 to AA & thinning hair - looking for tips & tricks!

7 Feb 2, 2014
Reply by Lauren

"Hi Mariam, I can't comment on the full-lace wigs but I wanted to comment on the curl…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Nov 9, 2013 to What is the best but inexpensive wig shop in Toronto?

9 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Jennifer Krahn

"Hi Mariam, There are some good options in the Toronto area.  I am the Freedom Wig re…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Oct 21, 2013 to What is the best but inexpensive wig shop in Toronto?

9 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Jennifer Krahn

"I have been taking vitamin D and vitamin C along with a probiotic for about a year n…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Oct 9, 2013 to Anyone find themselves ill more frequently?

27 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Vicki

"Hey Kimberly, My absolute favourite is Ardelle #108. I use a waterproof glue and I'm…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Sep 27, 2013 to Best falsies?

8 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by Casey

"Hi Katie, I wear Ardelle 108. I use their waterproof glue and it is fantastic. On da…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Aug 22, 2013 to Attaching eyelashes

2 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Jennifer Krahn

"Hi Cindy, That is so strange. Try to get in touch with your IA to explain the issue…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Aug 15, 2013 to Freedom vac hairpiece

8 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by Cindy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service