MJ's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"It looks too good to be true.  Significant side effects for the drug.  Maybe after t…"

MJ replied Jun 20, 2014 to Did anyone catch this? - Tofacitinib Citrate

49 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by WILDSTAR

"I believe it was .05. And no, I never put it only brows because it would cause raise…"

MJ replied Jun 16, 2014 to Need advice on squaric acid protocol

14 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by Nikki's Mom

"Sounds like what happened to me.  Two years later, I've lost most of my lashes and b…"

MJ replied Jun 16, 2014 to Help needed

1 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by MJ

"I lost almost the entire back of my head (along with much of the top and sides.  I u…"

MJ replied Jun 16, 2014 to Need advice on squaric acid protocol

14 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by Nikki's Mom

"It's definitely the Latisse.  I've been getting injections in my brows as well but h…"

MJ replied May 30, 2014 to Losing eye lashes and brows! Help!

40 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Amouna

"Sean, Sounds like you and I have similar conditions.  Other than on my head, I've l…"

MJ replied May 30, 2014 to Losing eye lashes and brows! Help!

40 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Amouna

"Yes, take benedryl. It helps. Or, like I did, take benedryl, melatonin and lots o' P…"

MJ replied May 29, 2014 to Hair loss on arms and legs an indicator of greater hair loss everywhere else?

16 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by JosefinaSara

"Starshine, I honestly think the squaric acid is what got my hair to come back in th…"

MJ replied May 29, 2014 to Hair loss on arms and legs an indicator of greater hair loss everywhere else?

16 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by JosefinaSara

"I developed AA 2 years ago at age 49.  It started with a quarter size spot on the ba…"

MJ replied May 28, 2014 to Hair loss on arms and legs an indicator of greater hair loss everywhere else?

16 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by JosefinaSara

"Christine, I also use Rogaine on my eyebrows. And get injections. And now have star…"

MJ replied May 10, 2014 to Question for anyone who has lost eyebrows

9 May 10, 2014
Reply by MJ

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service