Tovah's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah.....I throw it into the mix with all the other possible 'remedies'.  One thing…"

Tovah replied Jan 11, 2014 to Biotin

5 Jan 11, 2014
Reply by Tovah

"Hi Lilac: Your hair sounds a lot like mine, though if you check out my pictures, yo…"

Tovah replied Jan 2, 2014 to I miss my hair so much. I have questions about wigs? First-time user

23 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Hayley

"Hi George: I feel so much like you.  I really wonder if those of us with Alopecia a…"

Tovah replied Dec 11, 2013 to I feel like a freak

9 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Vanessa

"Hi! I had diffuse thinning since I was about 14 years old. The massive shedding just…"

Tovah replied Dec 11, 2013 to Diffuse thinning

5 Dec 25, 2014
Reply by MellyM

"Hi Ellen: Thank you so much for the reply, I really appreciate people that don't und…"

Tovah replied Dec 10, 2013 to I now realize that it's hopeless for me

4 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Tovah

"Hi Rosy: Thank you so much for your thoughtful reply.It really means alot to me. I…"

Tovah replied Dec 9, 2013 to I now realize that it's hopeless for me

4 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Tovah

"My Dear Sara: I know you're in pain.  This disease is awful, but everyday they come…"

Tovah replied Dec 9, 2013 to Most likely the most unpopular post of all time ;)

14 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Tovah

"Hi Natascha: I'm so sorry that your sweet daughter is going through all this right n…"

Tovah replied Nov 13, 2013 to Styling the small amount of hair you still have

20 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by chris for hair

"Thank you for the reply, Jennifer I don't think that I have the stomach for the shot…"

Tovah replied Nov 2, 2013 to Dare I feel a little bit hopeful?

5 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by Tovah

"I guess, what I meant to say was that for so many years, I had this all-over diffusi…"

Tovah replied Nov 2, 2013 to Dare I feel a little bit hopeful?

5 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by Tovah

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service