Carol's Discussions (155)

Discussions Replied To (146) Replies Latest Activity

"Alopecia knows no boundaries. It can affect anyone at anytime regardless of age, gen…"

Carol replied May 23, 2008 to Ethnic prevalence of alopecia?

7 May 27, 2008
Reply by kastababy

"For me it was a very long and slow process. It took about 12 years from my first AA…"

Carol replied May 23, 2008 to How long...

4 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by Stars-r-Aligned

"Regardless of where you work, be it USA or Canada, if you already have the job than…"

Carol replied May 18, 2008 to Should someone get fired over their hair style?

5 Jun 6, 2008
Reply by Carol

"I truly enjoyed reading some of the other people's responses, especially the needs o…"

Carol replied May 18, 2008 to What are your greatest needs?

8 Jun 2, 2008
Reply by Kristen Ridenhour

"I think for someone who's had alopecia their entire life this question is difficult…"

Carol replied May 8, 2008 to What has alopecia done for you?

8 Sep 30, 2008
Reply by rach

"If someone were here for fetish purposes how would you find out for sure without the…"

Carol replied May 8, 2008 to What men think of alopecian women

69 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Ty

"It's because of the media's negative perspective on baldness that I don't watch much…"

Carol replied May 7, 2008 to What Changed Your Mind?

23 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by Mark S. Hansen

"I never said that this was unimportant, just that they shouldn't worry. Please don't…"

Carol replied May 6, 2008 to What Changed Your Mind?

23 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by Mark S. Hansen

"Although I am not a man, my husband was very open in discussing alopecia with me. Be…"

Carol replied May 6, 2008 to What Changed Your Mind?

23 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by Mark S. Hansen

"It's normal for recently shaved hair to be itchy. I don't know why it happens but it…"

Carol replied May 5, 2008 to How many think ....screw it and bic off all the rest?

95 May 15, 2010
Reply by Chantell M Watkins

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service