Zoe's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi ladies Thank you very much for your advice. I will have to wear my spare wig in t…"

Zoe replied Jan 1, 2013 to Exercising in a wig

8 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Judy Woolley

"Hi Dom and everyone else Of course in a way you are absolutely correct Dom however A…"

Zoe replied Jan 1, 2013 to Needs your advice to reach the stage of acceptance

33 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Natasha Gehrke

"Hi Katelyn I know some of the above comments have suggested a topper. The only thing…"

Zoe replied Dec 28, 2012 to Wig questions?

14 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Katelyn

"That's some really good advice there. As Lexi said unfortunately its hard to tell wh…"

Zoe replied Dec 20, 2012 to Needs your advice to reach the stage of acceptance

33 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Natasha Gehrke

"Wow that experience would have been horrible. I can just imagine how disappointed yo…"

Zoe replied Dec 13, 2012 to Needs your advice to reach the stage of acceptance

33 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Natasha Gehrke

"Hi Lexi thank you for your advice. I am so afraid of buying a wig and not wearing it…"

Zoe replied Dec 12, 2012 to Needs your advice to reach the stage of acceptance

33 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Natasha Gehrke

"Hi Anna ricci How are you doing today? What you said about being psychologically rea…"

Zoe replied Dec 12, 2012 to Needs your advice to reach the stage of acceptance

33 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Natasha Gehrke

"Hi there I do understand wher you both are coming from because I am ina similar situ…"

Zoe replied Dec 11, 2012 to Needs your advice to reach the stage of acceptance

33 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Natasha Gehrke

"Hi Nofear I have the laser cap but ive only had it for just over a week. I was told…"

Zoe replied Dec 5, 2012 to Laser Therapy--Has anybody out there tried it and had success???

4 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Nofear

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service