Rebecca Strobel's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"I do - I'll add it so you can see the eyeliner and eyebrows...eyebrows are fabulous!"

Rebecca Strobel replied Jan 30, 2011 to Eyebrows

19 Nov 19, 2016
Reply by Butterfly*

"It did me too - and it's not easy but I have to say - waking up and having eyelashes…"

Rebecca Strobel replied Jan 24, 2011 to Can you get those semi permanent eyelashes if you have no lashes at all??

11 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by Maire

"Where in GA? I'll ask her if she knows anyone as fabulous as she is!!!"

Rebecca Strobel replied Jan 23, 2011 to The suckiest of all things...Eyebrow is going now

59 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Amanda Crichton

"I got my eyeliner and eyebrows tattooed...My doctor was talking to me the other day…"

Rebecca Strobel replied Jan 22, 2011 to The suckiest of all things...Eyebrow is going now

59 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Amanda Crichton

"Hi you! I tried to get someone to put them on and you need to have eyelashes to do s…"

Rebecca Strobel replied Jan 22, 2011 to Can you get those semi permanent eyelashes if you have no lashes at all??

11 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by Maire

"Jocelyn - were you able to appy the eyelashes as you had hoped? I'm anxious to hear…"

Rebecca Strobel replied Nov 29, 2010 to Fake Eyelashes

7 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Carmen West

"Morning Jaye - I'm in Golden Colorado USA and when I read your email question - I ha…"

Rebecca Strobel replied Oct 30, 2010 to (Nothing but) fake lashes :)

7 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Strobel

"Great advice Rose Marie - thank you for replying!"

Rebecca Strobel replied Oct 27, 2010 to Idiosyncrasies of the vacuum wig

2 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Strobel

"Wow! Thank you for this information Mrs. G....My eyelashes are gone and I've tried a…"

Rebecca Strobel replied Oct 15, 2010 to Eyebrow tattooing

27 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Strobel

"I use a Bobbie Brown eye pencil or powder. I also found ELF products and use the bro…"

Rebecca Strobel replied Oct 9, 2010 to Eyebrow pencil recs?

16 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by mardy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service