Andrey's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"Look at this website. Most men are single. Most women are married. Its easy for a wo…"

Andrey replied Nov 29, 2014 to In the news: Gail Porter fears she'll never marry beacuse of alopecia! What do you think?

8 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife

"Can an admin seriously delete this conspiracy trash? That is total bullshit. Very fe…"

Andrey replied Nov 23, 2014 to The answer is Iodine and toxic levels of Halogens

9 Nov 23, 2014
Reply by Maggie Hoehn

"What medications have you been taking other than corticosteroids?  Are you still doi…"

Andrey replied Nov 17, 2014 to Prolactin hormone levels connected to alopecia areata?

9 Jan 2, 2015
Reply by y yules

"right more conspiracy theories. If iodine excess caused alopecia, all you would need…"

Andrey replied Nov 16, 2014 to The answer is Iodine and toxic levels of Halogens

9 Nov 23, 2014
Reply by Maggie Hoehn

"HOPE"

Andrey replied Oct 25, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"HOPE"

Andrey replied Oct 25, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"No. But you are a woman so you have a good chance. If you were a man I would say gam…"

Andrey replied Oct 18, 2014 to Is there love after alopecia totalis?

32 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Jewelzy

"Haha what kind of quack made this shit up?"

Andrey replied Oct 18, 2014 to Onion juice

6 Oct 18, 2014
Reply by sumitahuja

"Good. Maybe after the 3-10 years it takes for the dru to get approved and goes publi…"

Andrey replied Aug 21, 2014 to NAAF: FDA-approved drug produces near complete hair regrowth

42 Nov 14, 2017
Reply by gksexy1

"2 quick passive aggressive posts. Very mature for 2 older women who are probably ver…"

Andrey replied Aug 17, 2014 to Got dumped because of my alopecia

42 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by Apple

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service