purplemainst's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, I know how you feel. I have left my hair loss unaddressed for so long and just t…"

purplemainst replied Oct 6, 2013 to Has anyone quit their job because of alopecia?

95 Aug 13, 2019
Reply by Tracy Miller

"Hi, Don't know, all I know is hair had been falling for a long time now and finally…"

purplemainst replied Oct 5, 2013 to Do you have to shave your head for a wig?

8 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by purplemainst

"Thanks, I needed to hear there is hope that I will feel ok someday again. I know Gri…"

purplemainst replied Oct 5, 2013 to Do you have to shave your head for a wig?

8 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by purplemainst

"Hi, Thanks for the feedback. The way I feel now is I am going to keep my own hair an…"

purplemainst replied Oct 4, 2013 to Do you have to shave your head for a wig?

8 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by purplemainst

"Hi, Wow, I didn't realize shaving remaining hair was so prevalent. I appreciate othe…"

purplemainst replied Oct 4, 2013 to Do you have to shave your head for a wig?

8 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by purplemainst

"Thanks to everyone. I am hating this. Hated the scarf too, but I guess I am still ac…"

purplemainst replied Oct 3, 2013 to Scarf vs. wig

9 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by suz54

"Sorry for this painful experience. I don't think she meant it. People don't know how…"

purplemainst replied Oct 2, 2013 to Friend laughing

64 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Mary

"Thanks Rose Marie. I spent some time talking about how a scarf makes me feel better.…"

purplemainst replied Oct 2, 2013 to Scarf vs. wig

9 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by suz54

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service