dorothy's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"thanks for the info.  I have soft nail with little ridges in lines across my nails,…"

dorothy replied Feb 12, 2016 to Positive vibes to share

23 Aug 12, 2021
Reply by ToddWilkes

"nail loss ??that is new to me.  or just thinning ??"

23 Aug 12, 2021
Reply by ToddWilkes

"I am at almost 54 yrs. and  I am going to be 61 in april.   the best part is taking…"

23 Aug 12, 2021
Reply by ToddWilkes

"I am still young !!!   hehehehe "

dorothy replied Jan 7, 2016 to Tired of everyone telling me it will all grow back

69 May 4, 2016
Reply by Taylor Kang

" well,  I have had AT for almost 54 yrs.  as long as I know I can go to where I have…"

dorothy replied Jan 7, 2016 to Tired of everyone telling me it will all grow back

69 May 4, 2016
Reply by Taylor Kang

"I was just thinking,  if a person with terminal cancer were to hear someone complain…"

dorothy replied Jun 21, 2015 to How to accept being ugly

333 Sep 25, 2020
Reply by Richard and Heather Montgomery

"it is just a head without hair....how can that be ugly ?   did your hair make you pr…"

dorothy replied Jun 20, 2015 to How to accept being ugly

333 Sep 25, 2020
Reply by Richard and Heather Montgomery

"the wig boutique Edmonton,  been around for years., they do workshops at the cross c…"

dorothy replied May 6, 2015 to Help! Calling All Rene Of Paris Wig Wearers

46 May 6, 2015
Reply by dorothy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service