Vesselsong's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Tomorrow I will be wig-free for one year. I can say, "I have learned to laugh, even…"

Vesselsong replied May 23, 2013 to Can you laugh at being bald?

39 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Ivan

"It's a perfect opportunity to educate people about Alopecia. You could start with de…"

Vesselsong replied Feb 17, 2013 to Finding it hard coping with hair loss. How to adapt to wearing wigs full-time and how to tell people about hair loss!

36 Feb 20, 2016
Reply by Ana74

"I am not a guy, but I have also seen the YouTube Hype on Miconazole Nitrate. I tried…"

Vesselsong replied Dec 12, 2012 to Alopecia barbae - miconazole nitrate progression

1 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by Vesselsong

"This week my dermatologist recommended Rogaine and I said, "Absolutely, not!" I told…"

Vesselsong replied Oct 27, 2012 to Rogaine for women. Who has tried this? Any thoughts on it would be much appreciated :)

12 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Jennah

"Google the benefits of applying castor oil (the cold pressed pure brand by Home Heal…"

Vesselsong replied Oct 25, 2012 to New member and kinda new to alopecia

5 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by Jeweli Due

"What a great testimony! Thank you for sharing. Keep looking up - God is looking down!"

Vesselsong replied Oct 16, 2012 to I did it!!

7 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Vanessa

"I think it's a personal decision to relent or not relent on trying various methods t…"

Vesselsong replied Oct 1, 2012 to Does hair come back if you just "let it be"?

10 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Karen Smith

"I take 5 pills 3 times a day. The instructions are in Chinese. But as an FYI, I read…"

Vesselsong replied Sep 17, 2012 to Has anyone tried a Chinese herb Ban Tu Wan

6 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by DJ88

"Try doing a search on Alopecia World and type in Chinese Herb - Ban Tu Wan. I first…"

Vesselsong replied Sep 16, 2012 to Has anyone tried a Chinese herb Ban Tu Wan

6 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by DJ88

"Keep looking for the good and praise it! Fret not about tomorrow, as tomorrow will t…"

Vesselsong replied Sep 10, 2012 to Indian herbal oils working on my daughter

57 Apr 29, 2017
Reply by sk

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service