Cindy's Discussions (144)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"We will be taking our 7 year old daughter..We live in Mass..Cindy"

Cindy replied Mar 30, 2009 to Alopeciapolooza

17 May 20, 2009
Reply by Danielle

"Hi Carley. I am a mom to a 7 yr old girl with Alopecia. I am sorry to hear your son…"

Cindy replied Mar 12, 2009 to New to this - how to help my son deal with alopecia

11 May 12, 2009
Reply by Debbie Lopas

"Hi Priya, I read your post and many of the responses. I am a mom to a 7 yr old daug…"

Cindy replied Mar 5, 2009 to Alopecial Universalis Treatment???

35 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Suchi B

"That sounds great..I hope he has an awesome day at school. Please let us know how it…"

Cindy replied Feb 9, 2009 to well i did it

2 Feb 12, 2009
Reply by talia

"I am really sorry to read your son's story and all the pain and agony you are all go…"

Cindy replied Jan 14, 2009 to My son quit high school because of alopecia..I'm so angry!

74 Jun 5, 2019
Reply by russelkrimsy

"That is great Jennifer..I wish you an awesome run!!!"

Cindy replied Jan 10, 2009 to Running the half marathon in Houston, TX bald!

15 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Christine

"That was a great link. Thanks for posting it.. Cheryl, my daughter is using squaric…"

Cindy replied Jan 5, 2009 to Has anyone found successful treatment

8 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by JeezLouise

"It sounds it to me...I wish Lucas lots of hair !!!"

Cindy replied Dec 31, 2008 to REGROWTH ?

2 Dec 31, 2008
Reply by rach

"Hi Rose, Samantha is doing squaric acid immunotherapy, also known as SADBE. We start…"

Cindy replied Dec 31, 2008 to Treatments of Topical Immunotherapy, PUVA or UVB

4 Dec 31, 2008
Reply by Cindy

"Hi Rose, my daughter Samantha is doing squaric acid. It is immunotherapy. Are you lo…"

Cindy replied Dec 30, 2008 to Treatments of Topical Immunotherapy, PUVA or UVB

4 Dec 31, 2008
Reply by Cindy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service