Sue Helaine's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Ellen, You can reach out to me at njcedars@aol.com and I'd be happy to chat with…"

Sue Helaine replied Jan 19, 2014 to Extremely self-conscious about my wig

75 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"Hi Laura,  I feel your emotional pain. I began to lose my hair at 24 after my first…"

Sue Helaine replied Jan 18, 2014 to Extremely self-conscious about my wig

75 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"I have diffuse alopecia areata but I think I've worsened my condistion by wearing ha…"

Sue Helaine replied Nov 22, 2009 to Alopecia & burning scalp/sinus pain

4 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by zee

"Lois, Fab 50 group...now that's refreshing. Once in a while I like to think about so…"

Sue Helaine replied Nov 20, 2009 to Coming Out!

23 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Mary

"Hi Julia, I am 56 and hot flashing like crazy! Alopecia for me gets tougher and toug…"

Sue Helaine replied Nov 17, 2009 to Coming Out!

23 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Mary

"Hi Paul, Count me in on that one! My scalp not only itches, but burns often. At time…"

Sue Helaine replied Nov 14, 2009 to Itchy Head

11 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by David

"Hi Susan, I just looked up Dr Wheatgrass on line and it specifies that it is for ski…"

Sue Helaine replied Nov 11, 2009 to Cream supposed to treat Alopecia

10 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by Susan - Jon's Mum

"Hi Stephanie, I'm there with you. I've had the condition for a long time now and hav…"

Sue Helaine replied Nov 10, 2009 to Sad all the time

28 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Karen's Wigs

"Hi Mr. A - First of all, I commend you for reaching out for your wife! That takes a…"

Sue Helaine replied Nov 10, 2009 to I am new and I need some help

63 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Chris Jeffer

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service