Brandy Snap's Discussions (84)

Discussions Replied To (75) Replies Latest Activity

"I did a little research on NALTREXONE and have summarized the bulk of the info into…"

Brandy Snap replied Jun 10, 2011 to Has anyone ever tried Naltrexone (low dose LDN) for the AA?

45 Jul 2, 2020
Reply by tnt458

"I googled Trival and all I can find is the same word for word sales pitch. They seem…"

Brandy Snap replied Jun 6, 2011 to Treatment - Trival. Does it Work?

8 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Brandy Snap

"Apparently, when I was a baby I couldn't tolerate breast milk because I was lactose…"

Brandy Snap replied May 26, 2011 to NAAF's response to mice study (press release)

36 Nov 7, 2018
Reply by kevindavidson

"Yes, please keep us posted. This drug sounds interesting."

Brandy Snap replied May 25, 2011 to Has anyone ever tried Naltrexone (low dose LDN) for the AA?

45 Jul 2, 2020
Reply by tnt458

"In my opinion, I don't really think the hygiene issue for wigs is the same as for ot…"

Brandy Snap replied May 24, 2011 to What to do with wigs that didn't work out?

21 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Carol Reid

"DCP is supposed to cause an allergic reaction, so that is what you were allergic to."

Brandy Snap replied May 12, 2011 to DCP (Diphenylcyclopropenone)

37 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Cheri A

"Abigail, did you wash your head before going to bed? Because if you didn't, then you…"

Brandy Snap replied May 12, 2011 to DCP (Diphenylcyclopropenone)

37 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Cheri A

"Paula Young carries 28 large size wigs at a reasonable price. Their website: http://…"

Brandy Snap replied May 11, 2011 to Large heads

7 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Liz

"eBay is where I went first. It is cheaper but I also found it to be a bit of a craps…"

Brandy Snap replied May 4, 2011 to Affordable wig?

17 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Lori Van Decker

"I'd love to see what your wig looks like, inside & out. How does it stay on? The…"

Brandy Snap replied May 4, 2011 to Affordable wig?

17 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Lori Van Decker

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service