Dorothy G.'s Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, I'm glad you're happy with your wig! I felt the same way with mine!"

Dorothy G. replied May 6, 2012 to My new hair

5 May 11, 2012
Reply by London girl

"Hi Lexie, I have had aloecia for almost 3 years. I spent a lot of time being frustra…"

Dorothy G. replied May 6, 2012 to First step to acceptance?

10 May 7, 2012
Reply by Dielle

"The hormone possible connection is interesting. I have been on estrogen for about te…"

Dorothy G. replied May 6, 2012 to New to this!

52 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Starshine

"Hi Deidre, I had a similar situation. I too work at a school. My AA got alot worse i…"

Dorothy G. replied Apr 27, 2012 to Quick options?

12 May 2, 2012
Reply by Kerri, Juliana's Mom

"Finding out you have aloecia and trying to cope with it is hard. Do what will make y…"

Dorothy G. replied Apr 23, 2012 to Family

10 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by Dorothy G.

"Hi, I did injections for a few years and just stopped when the AA started getting mu…"

Dorothy G. replied Apr 22, 2012 to My husband doesn't think I should be looking at wigs :(

16 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Dorothy G.

"Good idea. The support and knowing there are others who have been in the same situat…"

Dorothy G. replied Apr 22, 2012 to Let's all take the pledge

97 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Dorothy G.

"Hi, I began losing my hair in summer 2009. It gradually got worse and last month bec…"

Dorothy G. replied Apr 22, 2012 to So frustrated :-(

13 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by dcwalsh

"That is a nice one! Thanks for posting it."

Dorothy G. replied Mar 23, 2012 to Head Scarves - patterns for making your own

4 Mar 23, 2012

"I kind of sensed that from the article I read about it. We'll see what gets sent. If…"

Dorothy G. replied Mar 23, 2012 to good wishes scarves website

6 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Kristine

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service